This is new to me. I have beeen an avid reader of Drew Ginn's "Rudderfish" for a couple of years now. As an aspiring elite athlete, his insights on training, competition, and his life in and around the sport have been incredibly informative and inspiring. I guess I decided to start this blog for a various reasons, but Mr. Ginn's blog provided the initial spark. If I could provide the readers of this blog a fraction of the clarity and sense of purpose that I've recieved reading Drew's thoughts then I will be content. At the same time, I have no idea what to expect from this!It might just be a mammoth waste of web space. But maybe, just maybe, this space will give me the freedom to share the successes, failures, random anecdotes, and any other aspects of my day to day training life with anybody who cares enough to read about them. Like I said, this is new to me, but let's see what happens...Thanks for reading.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment