The days have been blurring together recently which is probably why I have not posted anything in a little while...I have since come to the conclusion that dividing time into days, weeks, months, and years is just a way of delinearizing an otherwise completely continuous flow of time. Anyways, yesterday I logged 50 k on the erg and definitely showed some improvement from earlier in the year. I leave for South Carolina on Friday to row against some of the best rowers in the country in preparation for the spring racing season. NSR 1 is the race everyone is shooting for because it is the opportunity to show how everyone stacks up in singles...I can't wait. I have a little more work to do before I can leave but it is getting close for sure. I have put in a lot of work in the classroom teaching and training on my own, so the idea of going to train with other people is quite tantalizing...Today I have a Lift and a light session in the afternoon. I decided to have a fairly leisurely morning this morning because of a lack of sleep last night. So, once I get down to SC I will try to put up a summary of each day to give an idea of how its all going.

Just for the record, yesterday was a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts