After a nice four day transiotion period to the German weather and schnitzel, it is time to race! The draw came out tonight, and while it is a time trial format for the heats, the profession remains the same. Top 2 in the heat to the semi, the rest to the rep. I know nothing about the people in my heat but it wwoukdnt change anything if I did. I am ready to put down my race and see how it stacks up. There is nothing anyone else can do out there that can change the way I am going to approach and execute my race. It has been a long winter of training alone and pushing myself alone-- tomorrow is no different in terms of the way I approach the piece, it will just be much much more fun. I am really excited to stack up against the other light singles in the start of this international season! It should be a fun couple days of racing and hopefully I can leave the course on Saturday faster than I was when I got here. I'll give an update after racing in the morning...924 am game time.

Comments

Popular Posts