Ok so I am in Germany!! I am writing this from our small inn on the German countryside about 3 km from the race course. We have been riding bike everywhere it is super fun! It is about 75 degrees here and it really feels like summer. I have gotten two rows in so far and the boat feels very similar to my boat at home because well...they are identical twins!!! So far the only difficulty on the course has been the Chinese team clogging up the course with their fleet of boats. I guess in their part of the world it is polite to do pick drills by pairs in an eight, three lanes across so no one can get by. They dont speak a lot of English but I think the are starting ti understand the western sign for get the &@$& out of the way!! So it's a good experience fir them. I am super tired si time for some sleep but I will include some pictures later. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Did it look like this??
ReplyDeletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hsTuDxtqI7c/RxccYYG30VI/AAAAAAAAEo8/-kHpQTlGlI0/s400/IMG_3194.jpg
Their family owns the oldest brewery in Bavaria!!!
ReplyDelete