This morning I got a chance to row my single for the first time since lending it to EKaterina KArsten for the Gold Cup in Philly. She came in second place and won 5000 dollars!!! Luckily, she didnt change the rig too much and I had a nice row. I am looking forward to getting into some speed work this week in prep for Munich. They released a provisional schedule for the racing and supposedly the heats will be raced in time trial format. This is a really interesting change. I an pretty sure it is just an experiment for this race, so not a big deal. Pretty soon I will be walking across the gravel at GMS to lift... Such a commute!! Anywyas I am very excited to be just 11 days away from th begunning of racing. It is about now when I start to get a lot of adrenaline eveytime I practice because I am thinking about racing. I just watched Days of Thunder with Tom cruise, Nicole Kidman, and Robert Duvall. It's the best. An early Jerry bruckheimer production coupled with the musical score of Hans Zimmer-
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment