Yesterday was what I would call an aerobic maintenence day. 75' light erg and an 80' very light run. The run, per usual, was much more enjoyable than the erg. It was very warm and sunny out and I could not help but feel summer coming. This week I have found it difficult to throw out any meaningless thoughts from my head. I have been thinking a lot about how I am going to get to Europe, etc...but today I just stepped out the door and enjoyed the sun and the feeling of processing oxygen effectively! I have run through the hills around the house so many times, but recently, the ease in which I cover the distance is pretty fun. I don't wear my heart rate monitor when I run because I just don't want to think about it. I think you can run by feel just as effectively. It is clear to me when I am going to hard and the goal of this run was to not feel any sort of fatigue. I can remember clearly this winter running the same terrain with 4-5 layers on in the cold. It really makes me appreciate the work I did this winter and enjoy the work I am doing now.
"As person abandons worn-out clothes and acquires new ones, so when the body is worn out a new one is acquired by the Self, who lives within. "

Comments

Popular Posts