Hh
Huge update to come with thoughts on the regatta...great to be in A final, felt like a rite of passage a little bit, but it was the most frustrating race of the year for me. I was in it for bronze all the way down the course...i lost it in the last 500 and came in s distant 5th...lots of work to do, but I know I am right there and with small adjustments can breakthrough to take that medal, I just know it. Very tough yesterday with direct crosswind shifting throughout the course. I was on the buoy line the entire 500 just trying to get s stable platform...instead I just went slow...still not sure exactly what happened. Splits show Germany, Norway and I were basically level and I would argue I was in third a touch earlier. But the bottom line is I tried to go faster and instead went considerably slower. One thing is clear though, henrik stephansen just has more power than anyone and it's not fair... He screams at the start, haha, he is a Neanderthal.
Comments
Post a Comment