Just made it to
Marlow, about 7 miles
From Henley... Didn't take
Me too long to run so that was encouraging! It's nice to
Run at traveling pace and just cover distance with no pace in mind other than just arriving
At the destination. Upon arrival, I walked passed the jungle Jim where I fell off the monkey bars and cracked my head open!!! I remember it so clearly!!! There are so many kids there right now who have no idea what might happen
When their parents are out buying a
Car!!! Hahaha, I love you mama and dad! Now, I will grab a
Wimpy burger and do the return journey to Henley. Still
No boat or oars, maybe this afternoon or maybe they are lost in gemany!
Marlow, about 7 miles
From Henley... Didn't take
Me too long to run so that was encouraging! It's nice to
Run at traveling pace and just cover distance with no pace in mind other than just arriving
At the destination. Upon arrival, I walked passed the jungle Jim where I fell off the monkey bars and cracked my head open!!! I remember it so clearly!!! There are so many kids there right now who have no idea what might happen
When their parents are out buying a
Car!!! Hahaha, I love you mama and dad! Now, I will grab a
Wimpy burger and do the return journey to Henley. Still
No boat or oars, maybe this afternoon or maybe they are lost in gemany!
Comments
Post a Comment