Sunday afternoon in Craftsbury is a time to get everything in order and relax for the upcoming week. We are coming up on one week to trials and we are starting to feel like we are ready to race. My brothers got up here a couple days ago and it has been nice having some more males around! We have dine some pieces in doubles against them and it's been good racing. Yesterday was 3 x 1000 m and the boats were very competitive. It is nice having a sparring partner up here, especially one with the racing experience tha they have. I am still not sure if I am going to trials in the single or the double but yesterday's pieces gave me a lot of confidence in the double. Each piece the doubles were within a length of each other and we showed some good potential at times. We don't expect much out of it because the 2x is a long shot for this year but it has been a fun boat to row. Taylor and I have been beating each other up in singles as well doing head to head pieces from 500 m to 3k. He is definitely a quick one! On the head of the hosmer, I got the best of him though beating him by 5 seconds. The next week is crucial for the tune up for racing and we are excited to get Larry back!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment