Got back from Princeton late last night, had a very hot sweaty sleep,Woke up, drank a lot of coffee, and started running...
For me there is no better way to realign my spirit and refocus my purpose then to just run indefinitely. I ran for a little over two hours but didn't think about time once. The only thing on my mind was how I had gotten away from just enjoying what I was doing and ingoring anything that I can't control. It might sound dumb, but try it, and let me know how you feel.
In other news I am reading a good book. It follows a group of the best us swimmers for the two years leading up to the 2000 summer Olympics. Im so into it. So into it. Its one of those books you read 80-90 pages really fast, realize how much you are enjoying it, then throw it across the room because you want this part of your life to continue longer than one day. I am limiting myself to about 30 minutes at a time. Other top stories include, a roller ski, run, rowing race between the rowers( I guess that's just me and Emily) and the elite skiers. It's going to be a blast if I don't crash too badly on the pavement.
For me there is no better way to realign my spirit and refocus my purpose then to just run indefinitely. I ran for a little over two hours but didn't think about time once. The only thing on my mind was how I had gotten away from just enjoying what I was doing and ingoring anything that I can't control. It might sound dumb, but try it, and let me know how you feel.
In other news I am reading a good book. It follows a group of the best us swimmers for the two years leading up to the 2000 summer Olympics. Im so into it. So into it. Its one of those books you read 80-90 pages really fast, realize how much you are enjoying it, then throw it across the room because you want this part of your life to continue longer than one day. I am limiting myself to about 30 minutes at a time. Other top stories include, a roller ski, run, rowing race between the rowers( I guess that's just me and Emily) and the elite skiers. It's going to be a blast if I don't crash too badly on the pavement.
Comments
Post a Comment