Last night a couple of the skiers , tim, Dylan, and myself went to a local bar for trivia night! What an experience. Vermonters take their trivia very seriously but it makes for a great atmosphere. We faired pretty well placing third-- a respectable finish for a few first timers. Although, given our educational history in comparison to our competition I think we may have underachieved. The winner gets 20 dollars to put towards their tab at the bar. Pretty sweet deal!

The last few days I have been doing a lot of cross training and rowing once a day for the most part. I am trying to make sure I am improving physiologically as this is an important time to build fitness while most of the compeititon is still racing. That's the upside of missing the worlds team, I get a headstart training for the Olympics! This weekend I will do the first of a series of 6k erg pieces designed to mark my improvement...so let's hope the scores drop! I haven't done one since may so it will be interesting to see where I am objectively.

Comments

Popular Posts