Continuing the onslaught of 2500 m pieces today with 6 x 2500 @ 32 spm. It has been really windy recently so the conditions have been fair from ideal. That being said, I think it is good practice for Chula Vista which is notorious for its cross wind conditions. The pieces have been going well and we seem to be right on the pace Dave has been setting for us. However, today the pace drops considerably and it will be interesting to see if we can keep up. By interesting I mean...its going to be really painful to explore the option of "keeping up".
For the last set of pieces I put a Go Pro camera on my stern and got some cool footage so I will try to upload some of that for your(if there's anyone out there!!!!!???) viewing pleasure.
40 days to Olympic 2x trials.
For the last set of pieces I put a Go Pro camera on my stern and got some cool footage so I will try to upload some of that for your(if there's anyone out there!!!!!???) viewing pleasure.
40 days to Olympic 2x trials.
Comments
Post a Comment