6 x 500 m.
The good news: I went 1:37.5 on the first one.
The bad news: 1 min rest between pieces.
Very very challenging workout. I was redlining for the entire workout. Thought about quitting rowing during pieces 3 and 4. Made it through though.
I obviously went too hard on the first piece but mostly I think I am still fighting some fatigue from the weekend racing and travel. It is what it is and it's over. I will learn from it, and prepare for the next one.
BUT...
I am not too upset about throwing down a PB 500m piece. If I blow up as a result, so be it.
The good news: I went 1:37.5 on the first one.
The bad news: 1 min rest between pieces.
Very very challenging workout. I was redlining for the entire workout. Thought about quitting rowing during pieces 3 and 4. Made it through though.
I obviously went too hard on the first piece but mostly I think I am still fighting some fatigue from the weekend racing and travel. It is what it is and it's over. I will learn from it, and prepare for the next one.
BUT...
I am not too upset about throwing down a PB 500m piece. If I blow up as a result, so be it.
Comments
Post a Comment