Another 100' cruise on the river this morning. Fortunately, its been warm, sunny, and somewhat flat out on the course. The last few days of volume have been in a effort to get my aerobic foundation back after a bunch of traveling and racing last week. So far, so good. I feel considerably better than last week prior to racing. I will start doing some harder rowing at the end of this week to get prepared for some tough racing next week. It's impossible to say just how much racing I will get next week because of the nature of the competition, so I want to make sure I am getting good miles in so I am feeling good in Lucerene. Any extra racing I get here in Henley is a bonus. The purpose in everything I do is to get down the 2000m course faster in the 1x. So far, returning to the basics and slowing everything down has helped a lot.
Lots of coaches around here who have been nice enough to give me some tips. Thanks to Frank Biller and Roger for looking out for me as well as your own crews. Much appreciated.
Comments
Post a Comment