250's against the LM4x yesterday.

We were able to hold and maybe even move out on the starting pieces, but were losing on the sprint pieces. Getting off the line is definitely not an issue for us. Saw some numbers in the high strokes that I thought I would never see. We will just say 1.20 is no longer good. I heard the 2012 NZL 2x could do 1.22 max 500. Hopefully we will get our chance at that soon. In Eton, I watched the NZL 2x do a 250 in 41 seconds against Bond/Murray that did a 43. In dead flat water. Wow.

Need to keep changing what we think is good. Keep raising the bar. 

Head of the Hosmer today should be a good test for us. 2800 m at base pace.  We need to find our base and see how consistent we can be. No lulls, just technique and sustainable rhythm. 


Comments

Popular Posts