Afternoon off.
We have rowed four times since arriving here in Korea. The boat feels pretty good but we still working out the kinks. It is incredibly humid and hot here so it has been really important that we are staying hydrated and eating plenty of food. Luckily, the food here has been quite good. We are staying at the same hotel as the Aussies and GB team. The dining hall interactions so far have consisted of the Americans being much louder than everyone else. Haha. We had a GB v US ping pong match last night. I finished with a 3-1 record.
This afternoon I went over to the full size gym and shot free throws for about an hour. I made my first 17 shots and then cooled off quite a bit. I'm still probably an 80 percent shooter from the line, though.
We still have about a week until the beginning of racing. So it is important to be very focused, but at the same time understand that we do have a little bit of time to fine tune things. At this point we are still getting used to the time and the weather.
We have rowed four times since arriving here in Korea. The boat feels pretty good but we still working out the kinks. It is incredibly humid and hot here so it has been really important that we are staying hydrated and eating plenty of food. Luckily, the food here has been quite good. We are staying at the same hotel as the Aussies and GB team. The dining hall interactions so far have consisted of the Americans being much louder than everyone else. Haha. We had a GB v US ping pong match last night. I finished with a 3-1 record.
This afternoon I went over to the full size gym and shot free throws for about an hour. I made my first 17 shots and then cooled off quite a bit. I'm still probably an 80 percent shooter from the line, though.
We still have about a week until the beginning of racing. So it is important to be very focused, but at the same time understand that we do have a little bit of time to fine tune things. At this point we are still getting used to the time and the weather.
Who beat you in table tennis?
ReplyDelete