Got back into training remarkably quick after returning from Princeton. No time to reflect on Trials, its important we keep pushing towards having a strong performance in Korea. I think there is typically a little bit of a lull after making the team, but honestly, for the first time I feel like I don't have that. I obviously was excited to have a good performance, but I expected to do that. If we actually want to do well at Worlds, we need to be focusing on whats right in front of us and not the last race. As a new combination, we have plenty to work on and we will try to milk every last ounce of speed out of ourselves over the next two weeks before the start of racing in Korea. Maybe after that we can look back a little bit. Still, probably not. For now, we have a bunch of :40/:20 pieces at base rate to do. My guess is 30 to 40 of them.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment