Practiced twice today, just easy rowing and a few hard strokes to keep the edge sharp. We race in the repechage at 11.10 am tomorrow morning, 10 pm ET.

We have...
Czech republic, China, Denmark, Serbia, and Namibia. Yep thats right, Namibia. The capital city is Windhoek. Look forward to meeting those guys.

So, top three go into the AB semifinal.

We have the speed to make it through to the semi, but I know from experience to never take reps lightly..no matter how manageable they seem. The rep is the last chance race. It is do or die for everyone. So even if you are fortunate enough to be in qualifying position, someone else will be throwing the kitchen sick at you to try and get there. We need to respect our opponents, be humble, and      lay down our best strokes.

Making the top 12 in the M2x is no joke at World Champs. Tomorrow's rep is a big step for us, a step I think we are ready to take.

But top 12 or no top 12, I'll be playing table tennis afterwards. That's for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts