Yesterday was a very full and eventful day for Ben and I. Since we arrived in Lucerne, something has felt very off about our rowing/our boat. For now, I don't want to delve into that. Despite plenty of possible excuses, Ben and I stuck together and fought our way into the semis with some good old fashioned American grit. We are going to figure out whatever is going on with our boat, but what really matters, the meat and potatoes of what will make us win races in the future is the way we trusted each other yesterday. As long as we have that we can solve any problem. This afternoon we have another shot at the A final. Both semis are full to the brim with speed and everyone has an argument as to why they deserve to be in the final--us included. We go off at 2:54 pm. USA, AUS, GER, ITA, NOR, LAT.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment