Dear Reader,
Sorry, I've been so quiet. It's not because nothing is going on, it's because I want to let our racing speak for itself. I love writing and sharing my experiences on this blog, but it's going to have to wait for a little bit. Our racing will be live streamed from the USRowing YouTube channel on Tuesday morning. Thanks to everyone out there who is pulling for us. We couldn't be more excited to race. Go Craftsbury. Go USA.
John
Sorry, I've been so quiet. It's not because nothing is going on, it's because I want to let our racing speak for itself. I love writing and sharing my experiences on this blog, but it's going to have to wait for a little bit. Our racing will be live streamed from the USRowing YouTube channel on Tuesday morning. Thanks to everyone out there who is pulling for us. We couldn't be more excited to race. Go Craftsbury. Go USA.
John
No worries, John! Being that fast is a full-time job, and we're rooting for you in VT!
ReplyDeleteUSA!!!!
ReplyDelete